Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: stingya1500

Will you continue to top up if the game continues on its current path? [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-9-13 11:32:18 |Show all posts
after multiple accounts,... and many many servers still cant top up ying li once told me from ticket they don't allow native americans to recharge here,... who do I have to scalp to be able to spend money here?
thought a business was to accept money not turn it away?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-6 03:17:14 |Show all posts
Well not really ...
You see there are still some major flaws in the game , and not talking about bugs
1) This is a free to play game , sure micro transactions are in it and who ever wants to pay pays , I know I did I got to VIP 6 on US01 since the game came out like most that spent even more ...
The problem with that is that you dont offer any reward system with Gems or no in-game events with gems , and im not talking about giving like 10k Diamonds to players or something for every 10 lvls , but not even 10 gems ur not doing event after all this time .
2) Another problem that relates to the first one is that there are some actions that require gems like fusion of some material or Gear ...
I mean cmon Free to play GAME , with a feature that is used in this game by every one and at least 4-5 times a day and not to mention something that shouldn't even cost any real money , it does ...

These are some examples that I wished it changed these past years ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-12-17 04:02 , Processed in 0.115172 second(s), 11 queries .