Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Rawberry

Crucial Bug in Summer Day Draw [Copy URL]

Post time The day before yesterday 00:02 |Show all posts
Edited by ampsux at 2017-6-21 00:58

So is there any update on what the devs plan to do about this situation? Its good that the bug was fixed. If they don't do anything about the players that knowingly exploited for free items, its basically saying its ok to cheat. I know that there have been a few ppl to honestly report this bug, but there are others not so honest. I know a certain s.10 player been collecting items like a beast. It might be legit but given the timing with bug, it looks pretty suspect.

Use magic Report

Post time The day before yesterday 02:41 |Show all posts
Unfortunately the bug isn't totally fixed, there are still some players who remained at their bugged amount of points.

And I'm pretty much getting ignored when asking when/how they are going to compensate this.

Use magic Report

Post time The day before yesterday 08:53 |Show all posts
so... should I top-up or not top-up? a bit more and i can pluck some items down...? but if it will be roll-backed or compensation will be sent, or Bp down or something, it'll just be too troublesome to bother now....

Use magic Report

Post time The day before yesterday 22:14 |Show all posts
Edited by StellaVanAstrea at 2017-6-22 12:21

even the point is double or triple i can't join the summer day draw. It too bad for f2p player like me

This is my advice. In order to avoid a very strong power difference between players, it is better to compensate very much for players who do not participate in the Summer day event

Of course the compensation is equal to the summer day event prize

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-6-23 04:12 , Processed in 0.122116 second(s), 9 queries .