Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 3796|Reply: 18

Fixing Log-in issues and other problems. [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-6-23 14:06:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Suzuken at 2016-6-23 14:13

More often than not it's you needing to clear your cache. Most of you say you do it, but I don't think a lot of you people have any idea what you're doing. Here is a guide for every browser and versions. Please try this method before anything.

this fixes most of the in-game issues that isn't an actual bug so try it out if you have any problem like logging in game or even accessing forum time to time.
Click here to learn how to clean your internet cache.  (if the game doesn't load or you have black screen try this fix.)
Click here to check if you have the latest Flash player version. ( Flash player is quite a common problem for broswer games. if your games doesn't work try checking if you have the latest flashplayer and Download it if you don't)
Click here to learn how to flush your DNS. ( Flushing your DNS Might help you if you have some missing events or such. If the IP address of a website changes before your cache updates, you may not be able to load the webpage. If you are running into a lot of “Page Not Found” errors and you know you’re connected to the internet, try flushing your DNS cache to have your computer request new information)
Click here to download Torch. ( I use this browser myself and it is quite amazing. If all above didn't fix your problems try this browser out. It is very nice and it could help.)

Click here to download CCleaner. ( this cleans your whole PC, you can pick the browser you wanna clean though. It's a wider option but worth a shot!)
Hope this Helped.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-23 14:08:27 |Show all posts
nice suzuken this sould help alot of players who are experinceing this issue

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-23 14:10:44 |Show all posts
DemonSpawn6 replied at 2016-6-23 14:08
nice suzuken this sould help alot of players who are experinceing this issue

Thank you. Hope it helps as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-23 18:05:09 |Show all posts
Thank you Suzuken, it really helps.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-23 19:58:28 |Show all posts
Gunther replied at 2016-6-23 18:05
Thank you Suzuken, it really helps.

No problem. (´・ω・`)

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-26 13:18:01 |Show all posts
I agree I might as well try the game has been lagging so bad it better to try then not even bother. Thanks Suzeken i will try some of those ideas out

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-26 16:33:18 |Show all posts
Don't want to sound mean, but the lag issues are not client sided. Sure you can clean your caché and flush DNS but that won't make Sword Hell or other instances run smoother. It's all server based. Either the server ram or bandwidth are not enough to handle that mane players. I dare to say that the issue roots deeper than that and it's just the code that doesn't know how to handle all the data correctly.

Instancing player on channels may be the thing that we need right now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-29 08:52:21 |Show all posts
faxwikf replied at 2016-6-26 16:33
Don't want to sound mean, but the lag issues are not client sided. Sure you can clean your caché an ...

I never said this will fix the lag issues. it will fix problems like chat missing or log-in problems.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-29 08:52:46 |Show all posts
Brenton652 replied at 2016-6-26 13:18
I agree I might as well try the game has been lagging so bad it better to try then not even bother.  ...

You're welcome.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-29 09:53:43 |Show all posts
Appreciate it, it has happened to me, I never even cleared anything, got history going back to 2013 lol.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-8-16 19:21 , Processed in 0.131414 second(s), 10 queries .