Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 4113|Reply: 29

Stall Changes [Copy URL]

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
We had some Stall changes with the update today.
- To use the Stall functions (Buy/Sell) you have to be VIP1 now.
- All players regardless of VIP or Top-up progress can claim their Coupons/Cor now

- Some players who are VIP1 or above can't use the Stall functions (Bug)
- Players below VIP1 who still have items on their old Stall which is still opened can't remove them (Bug?)

Use magic Report

Possibly, the main idea behind being VIP 1 was that some people were creating several accounts and using the sword art soul to give them free coupons and and use the free diamonds to give themselves free crystals since they're unbound.
I think it should be still top up once to use it not VIP 1

Use magic Report

So after one year nearly of waiting for stalls they give us the ability to use them even F2P to sell/buy just can't claim it. NOW all of a sudden oh we want you to PAY to use the stalls. So what was that giving us stalls for a taste of something worthwhile, like myself as a natural trader now am useless to anyone who is not paying???? My best buds are F2P I can't even GIVE them the mount gear that I find the best of the stuff now is not going to happen. Because they are F2P???? This is a load of crap..... What's next we pay diamonds to fortify, Polish, Gem upgrade, even run our normal instances????

Use magic Report

+1 on that zyk

Use magic Report

another nail in the coffin of this game ..... many will stop playing exactly how many stop't playing after server marge

Use magic Report

Edited by nicoblaster3015 at 2017-6-16 17:02

so bad for f2p.
i think for sell vip1 and for buy free.

i think if not change for buy many f2p leave. it's just force player to spend money
stall more and more usless

(just work the 1st day fast on my server and now noone buy. and with this update noone sell again more ...) devs just kill game little by little.

so rawbery say to devs they just remove this shit update ;)

Use magic Report

raw what should i do i have that bug where i am vip 1 but cant buy stuff in stall

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

sonin500 replied at 2017-6-17 00:48
raw what should i do i have that bug where i am vip 1 but cant buy stuff in stall

send a support ticket, it'll take a while (monday around this time) before you get a reply but that's all you can do.
or hope that maintenance tomorrow somehow manages to fix the issue for you

Use magic Report

DiglettThePkMn replied at 2017-6-16 18:54
send a support ticket, it'll take a while (monday around this time) before you get a reply but tha ...

ok ill send the ticket

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

sonin500 replied at 2017-6-17 00:58
ok ill send the ticket

if you notice the issue solves itself with maintenance, don't forget to reply to your ticket so support knows they can just close the ticket ;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-6-23 04:11 , Processed in 0.026438 second(s), 12 queries .