Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 712|Reply: 13

Crucial Bug in Summer Day Draw [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-6-18 11:16:30 |Show all posts
I received many reports from players who "suddenly" have way too much points in the Summer Day Draw than they should have.

One player for example top-up 4000 Diamonds and used 3000 Diamonds to draw and ended up having ~30k Points today (should be 7000 points)

This bug probably occured during Maintenance which multiplicated the points by x2, x3 or even x4 for some players.

The devs will take a look at this issue when they are available (in about 9 hours).
They might consider rolling back the server to a point where the bug didn't occur since many players got huge amount of rewards which they didn't top-up for.

I'll keep this thread updated

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-18 11:38:55 |Show all posts
This will afect my topup today????

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-18 11:56:53 |Show all posts
educorvino replied at 2017-6-18 18:38
This will afect my topup today????

In case of rollback your top-up will be fully compensated since your top-up progress won't be rolled back.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-18 22:04:17 |Show all posts
I hope i get compensated for more because I got over 100k bp from runes i got in happy buy and i dont wanna lose that

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-18 23:27:08 |Show all posts
wait. I have thought about it. They better not roll back the servers. I have gotten a very high amount of BP. If they roll back I will lose his. I have gotten runes using happy buy, and more. I have seen the bug with the drawing event, and I have received one thing from it, but that would not impact my bp that much but maybe 5-8k. It would totally be unfair if they rolled back the servers. If I don't get most, if not everything,except for the thing in the drawing I got, back... I would probably leave this game. I don't wanna spend so much money, and not get back what I spent it for.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-19 01:23:53 |Show all posts
Edited by H4wk3y3 at 2017-6-19 08:26

hab ich das richtig verstanden? - mein englisch ist nicht so gut
die server werden vielleicht wegen eines fehlers wo unsere lieben dev's mal wieder programiert haben
zurück gesetzt?

was passiert dann mit den ganzen aufladungen? was passiert mit allem wo wir bisher gekauft haben
um unsere BP zu puschen (dd-fragmente u.s.w.)?

ich habe gestern und auch heute dd-fragmente selbst gekauft nach dem mist wo wo vor 3 tagen
passiert ist - und jetzt wollen die dev's "vielleicht" wieder alles zurücksetzten???
na ist ja spitzenklasse - da frag ich mich echt warum ich überhaupt aufladen und was kaufen soll

[google-translate]
Did I understand that correctly? - My English is not that good
The servers may be because of a mistake where our dear dev's have once again programmed
Reset?

What happens with all the charges? What happens with everything we've bought so far
To pump our BP (dd-fragmente u.s.)?
I have yesterday and even today dd-fragmente bought itself after the mist where where three days
ago happened - and now want the dev's "maybe" reset everything?
Na is indeed pointed class - because I ask myself genuinly why I should at all recharge and what to buy

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-19 02:53:55 |Show all posts
And Summer day Carnival? The Work and hours you invested to be on top will be for nothing.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-19 04:47:27 |Show all posts
The devs fixed this bug, points should be back to their normal value now.
Still, there is the problem that many players could get "free" rewards from the Event due to this bug. They did not decide to rollback, and did not send compensation yet.
Still waiting for more information

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-19 12:01:46 |Show all posts
Hmm.. I'm kind of glad they did not do a rollback in my opinion. I mean, if they did I, and several others, would lose a lot of ground... I'm sure they will send some form of compensation

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-19 19:12:04 |Show all posts
I thought it was like a daily log in thing. One day 1000 points or something. It would be nice if the devs do that though. I would spend much more in the event if that's the case. I top-up quite a lot for this event compared to others in this case

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-6-27 15:04 , Processed in 0.028642 second(s), 11 queries .