Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 145|Reply: 4

Bloody Battle [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-12-2 21:54:02 |Show all posts
Edited by BlueStarr at 2017-12-2 21:58

This is my suggestion for the Bloody Battle.  If a person wins they should NOT be thrown to the defender side.  It is not fair to the person that won their match.  Because when you throw them to the defender side you automatically make it that they lose for winning.  This is not fair to the person who won.  I think that if they win then they should be able to stay on the attacker side.  If the only ones left are the attacker then have them fight each other.  Then throw all the attackers in one battle and let them fight till the end.  I dont think that the last attacker should automatically win even if they lose.  If the last attacker loses then they should not automatically win because they were the only one left on the attacker side, when you threw the ones that did not lose to the defender side.

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

Post time 2017-12-3 08:28:34 |Show all posts
If you won but got pushed to defender side, that means you weren't fast enough.
Every round has a preset amount of people that can promote to the next round, which is calculated before the start of the battles. If the max amount of promoted players has been reached, people who win their battles will go defenders because otherwise there would be too many people drawing a bye in the next round. This means you can't take your sweet time killing your opponents.
Moreover, this would increase the amount of people that gets a bye every phase as there would be a huge lack of defenders after some rounds.
How would you like it if you lost to someone with 25% of your BP because they keep getting byes and you don't?
And if the last attacker loses his battle, i don't see why he wouldn't win off of that. After all, he was the last one that was left to start the round as attacker, so he must've deserved it

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-3 12:01:56 |Show all posts
Edited by BlueStarr at 2017-12-3 12:13
DiglettThePkMn replied at 2017-12-3 08:28
If you won but got pushed to defender side, that means you weren't fast enough.
Every round has a pr ...

Sorry I don't mean to sound rude so apologizing in advance if it sounds that way.  The player that won had easy fights and the one with the Most BP got paired with the player with the #2 and #3 highest BP.  So what you are saying that its ok to pair the one with the highest BP against the #2 and # 3 player to fight against,  while the #4 player got to fighter the smaller ones.  where do you see the fairness in this?  This is why I made a suggestion about maybe changing how they do this.  IF an attacker loses then they should not automatically win because they were the last on the attacker side.  When you had players who won and lost because they weren't fast enough.  Then change the pairing system if that is the case. To deserve the win someone must win it all,  not penalize the players that won but weren't fast enough because they got paired with higher BP players and the other one got paired with small BP players sorry I do not see the fairness in this!  As far as the byes are concerned only ones that get byes are the defenders.  So not sure why that is even relevant.  This is the reason for the Suggestion on Bloody battle.

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

Post time 2017-12-4 00:22:37 |Show all posts
BlueStarr replied at 2017-12-3 19:01
Sorry I don't mean to sound rude so apologizing in advance if it sounds that way.  The player that  ...

Attackers do get byes as well, when there's too many attackers for the amount of defenders
for example, when there's 25 attackers and 47 defenders, 1 attacker will get a bye and 1 defender will get a bye.
As for the pairing system, this is exactly why older players refer to it as "lucky battle" as well. sometimes you just have to get lucky with your matchups.
A competition system that is made in such a way that the strongest will always win is not a fair competition system either, it would make strategic play irrelevant and thus penalize players that try to handle their battles strategically because they are not the strongest in raw power.
I think the current system is about the fairest you can get.
Only high BP players can win, but at least now it's not the same winner every time - which would make the highest BP player get gracually stronger than others because of better rewards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-4 18:53:24 |Show all posts
DiglettThePkMn replied at 2017-12-4 00:22
Attackers do get byes as well, when there's too many attackers for the amount of defenders
for exa ...

OK that makes more sense, in our fights I guess we did not have enough attackers for any of them to get a Bye.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-12-17 04:01 , Processed in 0.065787 second(s), 10 queries .