Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 247|Reply: 3

VIP Levels and rewards [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-12-3 12:38:44 |Show all posts
I think that the VIP level rewards should be different for example for VIP lvl 9, you are paying $2,500 to get VIP lvl 9 and the rewards are not great you get a free pixie which everyone gets when they play for 45 days for free.  You get a rare skill book, 45 mount orbs, 23 wing orbs, 50 fortify stones, 40 Red Roses and 450 gemstones.  and a VIP lvl 9 exclusive instance WHICH you have to pay diamonds in order to do the runs!!!  Late sign in for +31 you also get 80% additional exp bonus, additional spirit bonus and meditation bonus.  Then these rewards  should be given the chance to claim daily.  From lvl 1 to the current level that you are.  
SinglePolls, Total 20 Users voted
60.00% (12)
0.00% (0)
40.00% (8)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

Post time 2017-12-4 00:38:15 |Show all posts
Edited by DiglettThePkMn at 2017-12-4 07:41

I do not know if you realise, but VIP rewards are not meant to be a goal to work towards.
The exp bonus and backpack slot unlock acceleration are pretty nice to have, but everything else is not really a reward.
The real bonus you get comes from top-up bonuses.
I don't get why you are complaining about the VIP rewards being worthless when you get so much better stuff from the other topup rewards.
I can tell you with certainty that, when someone topped up 200K diamonds a year ago, they would get less stuff from it than you get now for topping up 15K diamonds - and that's because i was already playing back in that era.
Moreover, if they'd change the VIP rewards, they would have to compensate all VIP players because otherwise it'd be unfair treatment, and it would be a whole lot of work.
Could you also consider that the all the rewards for getting VIP1 - VIP9 (I'm only talking about the gemstone essence, mount orbs, fortify stones, wings orbs and red roses here) are worth 22K diamonds? that means you get over 20% of what you invested back in items, and then i'm still ignoring the other bonuses you get.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-4 08:28:37 |Show all posts
I understand how the VIP system works. this is not my first MMO game at all,  I have played other MMO games that had VIP benefits that benefited the Cashers in the game because we are Casher's.  This is a suggestion Post in a suggestion forum.  I am ok with everyone is entitled to their opinion what I am not ok with, is how you are criticizing the post.  Never once did I say that the items are worthless,  you are talking about Diamonds while I am referencing Cash.  And who in their right mind would buy those items from the shop is beyond me.  Because there are better options like coupons and Ralberg Bar to get better items.  So with that being said I will say again suggestion forum is here for a reason and if someone makes a suggestion it is just that a suggestion.  Please understand that I know how this works and just because I am a new players does not mean that I don't know how it works.  Sorry if this sounds rude

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

Post time 2017-12-4 10:07:30 |Show all posts
BlueStarr replied at 2017-12-4 15:28
I understand how the VIP system works. this is not my first MMO game at all,  I have played other MM ...

well...
I don't know if you understand how a forum works, but most importantly it is also a collection of opinions on certain matters.
I am simply giving a reasoned opinion on your suggestion.
And yes there is some critique in my opinion.
But if you can't handle critique, you shouldn't be on a forum in the first place.

I know there's probably not many people who would buy those items now, but in the early stages of the game there was literally nothing else that could be bought.
Additionally, all experienced players know that the devs put in as little effort as possible, so they prefer keeping stuff like it is if there is no reason (like a sever bug or smth) to change it and then compensate people.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-12-17 04:02 , Processed in 0.021254 second(s), 13 queries .