Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 997|Reply: 17

Since I was told to Post it. [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-1-6 23:02:21 |Show all posts
During BB last night our forum mod got mad bcause I caused him to come in 2nd place and not first.  
This caused some banter between us, with him stating he would start back what he was doing before.

When I stated/asked was he going to start the harassment again, he made a sarcastic retort.

So I asked if he would like for me to post the screenshot of him admitting to harassing me on either the forums or the Discord server. His remark back was ""buuhuu he is pk'ing me agian" yeah, go ahead and do it".
So following what he said I posted it on the Discord server, this in turn got me banned from the the SAO Legends Discord server.

I already know he is going to say I am complaining or whining, he already stated that in world chat in game. But as you can tell from my writing I am composed, and honestly I find it to be freaking hilarious.

So I am posting the same screenshots on here, and will wait and see how long it will be before this thread is removed or I am banned from here. Which is something that has been done to many players that have had any complaints or problems with the game's Forum Moderator.

This is the original image I shared/posted like he stated for me to do. The first four are from me breaking the image down so they could be read easier.

I hope this is enlightening for all that play this game.

May your sojourn in the realm of Aincrad and Alfheim be joyful and full of excitement.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
Through Honor We Achieve Respect, Through Respect We Achieve Glory

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-7 18:24:42 |Show all posts
im new player give me item dont fight is a game funny e.e

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-8 01:46:32 |Show all posts
;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P weather its true or not there is no definitive proof,....  and cause he types it doesn't make it true,... I'm like 80% positive u were baited into looking foolish. wipe ur nose,change ur pamper and go play like a big boy

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-8 10:58:08 |Show all posts
The only thing which is "freaking hilarious" is that you and two other players from my Server (US 9-35) really like to spread rumors about me.

I know it is frustrating getting killed and targeted in a PvP focused game, but you get what you deserve. You say you feel harassed by getting killed in this game? I say I feel harassed by people who spread rumors and lies about me in game, Forum and Discord, and god knows where else.
I'm not sure if there is even a point to complain about PKs, but fact is I get along well with most of the players on my server and cross server events, I'm not interested to kill or hunt weaker players just for the sake of fun, but it should be obvious that players who leech, spread rumors or lies or even insult me, might get killed when they enter a PK Zone.

The screenshots you show are not saying a lot to be honest, you only cut out a little part of a long conversation (ingame) which takes it completely out of context. Would really like to see more of that, but in the way you show it it's obviously better to state your point.

Another thing which I can finally tell you since we are on this Forum, it is actually true that there have been multiple complaints about me, but it is really, really really weird that there are multiple complaints from one and the same IP but from different accounts. Basically somebody wasn't even smart enough to use VPN or Proxy to create new accounts to submit complaints, nope, somebody was just spamming them on different accounts from the same IP.
But of course I won't call out names.
Great job to that somebody

I could write down so much more right now, but i leave it as it is.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-8 12:56:48 |Show all posts
Rawberry replied at 2018-1-8 10:58
The only thing which is "freaking hilarious" is that you and two other players from my Server (US 9- ...

just keep doin what ur doin,.... small fish need to learn not to swim with sharks,.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-9 02:24:50 |Show all posts
First off Raw, the only time I have said anything about you is after you have done something. When your server group and the one I was on got merge you directly went after some of us continually. One player quit the game and requested a refund rather than to put up with your mess. Another logs in does what they can do solo and logs off to keep from dealing with you. We had one of your VIP10's start over on another server just because of you and your BS. We have had other players do the same thing because they were tired of you and your tyrannical attitude.

On our server group there is ONE person you treat decently, but then there is some give and take and out of game factors in that.

You say you have no interest  in hunting down players that are weaker than you. would you like me to post the good 50+ pictures of you using your alts to camp spawn locations so you can track players. Which this was something you started from day one of the merge.  

You say you do not like leeches or leeching, yet you do it everyday not just on your main but also with your "alts". Not sure how many times i have seen screenshots of you doing it to others or how many times you have done it to me.

I would like to know what lies i have spread about . You making what it is 6k diamonds a month being the forum mod. Hmmm that came straight from you. The fact that you get a percentage of the top-up money on the server group you are on. Again it came straight from you.  You looking up players IP's , this here is another thing you have stated. You have also stated you can look up our top-up and payment histories.  

So if those are "Lies", then that means a good 90% of what you say in game and on discord are falsehoods.

If you are saying my screenshots of in-game chat are out of context, then please post the whole thing.

Also i do not feel harassed just by the pk's, I understand that is part of the game. But when you use alts to track, stalk and follow another player so you can pk camp non-stop that is harassing.

I can also post if you like the statements I made at the start of our merge that seemed to bother you enough to want to stalk and harass me.

I mean hell to show how petty you are, you started the BS back up because I made you come in 2nd in bloody battle.

Did i complain or do anything to you when you put 3-4 alts into BB as Spectators having them run around to interrupt the battle for me, or when your alts for some reason do not load into the BB match yet are still counted as being there causing a lost match (Which it has only been your alts that this seems to happen with). Sadly I did not, you know why because I know it will be fruitless to say anything.

Anytime someone does not bow down to you and act like you are some type of godsend, you get pissed and treat them like crap or bully them.

Prime example of this is you getting upset because I came on Discord and asked for you to clean the guild warehouse. Four of us in the guild used your contribution points to remove items so others could donate. But it was to hard for you to delete enough items for more than yourself to be able to donate.

Another example would be when War passed you in BP during the thanksgiving event, doing the same thing you were doing to gain BP, you ran off to the devs to have him investigated all because he would not tell you how he passed you in BP.

Also this is the first time I have ever said anything about you on the forums.

In Discord I say them to you which has caused me to somehow get kicked from the server more than a few times. I do the same in the game, but hell if you have me blacklisted on my four characters like you say how would you even know whether I have said anything or not.

Most of my comments in game about you are "So you are still doing this mess" , "I see you are still at it", or "Man pretty pathetic acting like this in a game"

But hey, the server group went from being pretty jovial and boisterous , then we got merged with your group and players fled like we had the plague. But hey we know it was not you that caused this, it was everyone else.

Being an employee for Gamesprite and acting in the manner in which you do is not just shocking but it has caused the company to get a very bad reputation.

And yes we all know that there was one person that made multiple complaints about you using different accounts, but I can think of a good 12-14 others that have made complaints besides that one person and myself.

And you "get along well with most players on my server and cross server events" . Sorry but that is one of the biggest piles of BS I have heard. On our server there is what three players you get along with, most you do not care for or ignore. Then there are the group of us that have called you out on your hypocrisy so you go after them like a rabid dog.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-9 03:01:19 |Show all posts
Vladislaus replied at 2018-1-9 09:24
First off Raw, the only time I have said anything about you is after you have done something. When y ...

So I read about half of your text wall and just skipped the rest just to see that u didn't attach a single screenshot which is unfortunate.I basically asked you to show more of these ingame conversations which are out of context, how am I supposed to have them? You or your friend took the screenshots, not me.

And please get the sarcasm

And about these "refunders", I already asked the Support long ago if there are any banned players on my Server, and there were not any bans at all which means nobody did refund.
Why do people quit the game? Because stronger players "bully" them in PK Events? Or is it because the game itself becomes boring when for example ur suddenly not the #1 anymore after a merge? Or because the balancing is bad and a single top-up or event can decide about millions of BP? Or maybe because this game doesnt offer any more content after reaching ~1.5m BP?
Players who quit because of another player is just a very lame and easy excuse to make.

Another wrong claim is that I'm supposed to be an employee of Gamesprite, which is again, not true. I'm not a Staff Member, I don't have the privileges of a Staff Member, I don't earn a single $ and definitely not a dime when somebody on my Server tops-up or refunds. I don't even know where u got this wild idea.
Beside being a Forum Moderator who takes care of the Problems and Question of the Community on Forum and Discord I'm just a normal player.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-9 07:15:20 |Show all posts
Edited by Vladislaus at 2018-1-11 02:17

HAHAHAHA,, you asked support of players being banned  long time ago. Was that before or after they over-ruled and re-opened accounts they had banned. And you know full well which character i am referring to on the refund. You got in trouble for accessing his account without his permission, you accessed it 3 times and was reported by multiple people for doing it. The way you gained access to his account was from when you made him a perma-link to the said character back when the servers were under DDOS attacks. And yes i know you are going to deny this also, so would you like me to post the screenshots of my conversation with Nami on this, and with them saying that it had been reported by others and that you would be warned and told to not do this again.

Also on refunds the account is not banned but the character that the refund is requested on is locked out. And that is coming directly from Nami.

They you getting a cut out of every top up on your server . You have said that at least 4 times in the past.

Not an employee of Gamesprite, you are their forum mod. they give your character what was 6k in diamonds a month. You are able to view top-up history of individual players, you can check and read their IP addresses.  Not sure how many times you have said you are able to do that in game, it is almost a daily statement of yours. And let's   not forget the excellent job you do on the test server finding bugs, cap levels, oh and BP thresholds for the Holiday bosses (you did not realize there were any till players pointed it out in game)
IF YOU ARE TAKING SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PERFORMING A SPECIFIC DUTY YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE PARTY PAYING YOU. I guess you never took any classes on economics and business management.

And yes it is so lame for a player to bully others to the point that they quit a game or feel their only option is to go to a server where you are not present. But then I am one of those that think bullying of any sort is wrong. Which is why I have never bowed down to you, or shown you the glorious exultation that you think you deserve. Those of us that have stood up to you, pointed out your hypocrisy, or called you out on the complete and utter disrespectful way you treat others you try to make us quit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-9 09:40:06 |Show all posts
And you know full well which character i am referring to on the refund. You got in trouble for accessing his account without his permission, you accessed it 3 times and was reported by multiple people for doing it. The way you gained access to his account was from when you made him a perma-link to the said character back when the servers were under DDOS attacks. And yes i know you are going to deny this also, so would you like me to post the screenshots of my conversation with Nami on this, and with them saying that it had been reported by others and that you would be warned and told to not do this again.
Another lie of you. Where do you even get this information from?
First, this had nothing to do with the DDoS issue. That player gave me the link to his account in order so I could test something. That was long after the DDoS issue. This means I was allowed to use the link, i had the permission. I did use the link multiple times and I stopped using it after that player told me to stop using it, since the testing on that character has been done.
If that player is still arround (at least he is on Discord) he might verify this.
So if you have any screenshots about this which tells anything else, go ahead and post them, I'd really like to see them. And I will also check if they are actually real conversations since your friend already tried to get me into trouble with a stupid obvious fake screenshot.

Also I'm still claiming that I can't look up any top-up history nor that I get any cut of your top-ups...
Did I ever say something like that i looked up somebodies top-up history and saw what he spent?
Did I ever say in a serious way that I get a cut of any top-ups? Without indicating sarcasm?

IF YOU ARE TAKING SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PERFORMING A SPECIFIC DUTY YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE PARTY PAYING YOU. I guess you never took any classes on economics and business management.

I never asked for any payment, in fact I started Moderating for free, for the first 4 Months I didn't get anything, and during these months I had by far the most work to do on Forum and Discord due to masses of Bugs and Announcements. After that they simply decided to compensate the time I spent
on taking care of the Community, I never demanded a salary. And just because they started sending a few Diamonds in Mail it doesn't make me an employee of Gamesprite. I never wanted to be one, I never wanted to gloss over the decisions of the company, their developers or their associated corrupted companies like Toolwagon. Yet I'm still talking bad about them and I'm glad that I can state my free opinion about them, this would be really uncommon for an employee of a Chinese company.

The rest of your post reminds me of many other hate/whine threads about me. Take this one as example: http://forums.gamesprite.me/thread-15955-1-1.html

Also your last 2 paragraphs just show what you are.
---- duh. what's with the personal attack? The last paragraph is unnecessary if you are actually going to accuse him of abuse. Degrading him didn't show how low he is, instead, it shows how low you are.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-9 17:47:56 |Show all posts
Rawberry replied at 2018-1-8 11:58
The only thing which is "freaking hilarious" is that you and two other players from my Server (US 9- ...

What did Vlad do?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-7-17 21:06 , Processed in 0.162183 second(s), 11 queries .