Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: SCAdmin

Bug Hunter  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-2-17 20:01:56 |Show all posts
There is a bug in Fight for Mines
I cant join them  / all cant join them
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-18 04:26:45 |Show all posts
Tenkari

I´m writing this for him because he dont like to write a forum post.
He said that in the "gold rush" he can not claim his rewards.
Even after 2 Days.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-18 07:26:27 |Show all posts
Edited by iew75k3i15e at 2018-2-18 07:29

Char : Sylvia
up until now i never get a ring wich drop from group quest, i really need that gear please check it

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-18 07:45:12 |Show all posts
Edited by MogriGames at 2018-2-19 13:31
iew75k3i15e replied at 2018-2-18 14:26
Char : Sylvia
up until now i never get a ring wich drop from group quest, i really need that gear pl ...

mmmmh it is true that there is not realy a ring for you and i have the same problems but in SAO there was the same thing common that players had untill a lv no ring.....

So it can be a bug that players have... so it is char bounded but i think it make no sense ...
just let us see what the time will bring
Edit: I got the ring on 18.02 in the lvl 70 run..... so no bug here just unlucky

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 19:33:33 |Show all posts
Edited by klutz42 at 2018-2-20 19:36

Character Name: Lila Clark
Detail Explanation of How You Get This Bug: When I got Remarried i receive another ring and giftbox. Duplicate?
A Screen Shot of This Bug:

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 19:55:09 |Show all posts
Detail Explanation of How You Get This Bug: Participating in Duel Time is not Moving and Wrong Language in good and evil button.
A Screen Shot of This Bug:

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 22:21:41 |Show all posts
klutz42 replied at 2018-2-20 19:33
Detail Explanation of How You Get This Bug: When I got Remarried i receiv ...

maybe after married we received a ring box  ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-21 00:11:03 |Show all posts
iew75k3i15e replied at 2018-2-20 22:21
maybe after married we received a ring box  ?

Yeah we receive free ring and giftbox.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-21 06:46:41 |Show all posts
klutz42 replied at 2018-2-21 02:55
Detail Explanation of How You Get This Bug: Participating in Duel Time is ...

Language already got reportet
note: i got 4 rings and also you can sell a ring so there is not realy a bug

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-21 07:21:54 |Show all posts
Edited by sonicbones1337 at 2018-2-21 07:27

I have quite a few bugs to report as i barely been sleeping how ever some of these i can not provide screen shot for.

Character name: Tenkari
One bug~ Yesterday me and my partner Sylvia did partner quest ONE time
it took both our chances away so we missed out on a entire run.
Second bug~ I had this same issue happen during Squad quest and we cannot use double rewards in squad missions
Third bug~ Frequent teleport/glitching out i noticed its been reported multiple times.
Fourth bug~ Race event~ jumping will result in being yanked backwards continual movement bugs getting crippled/thorned even while in Invincible mode which clearly says IMMUNE to the debuffs you will get debuffed.
Fifth bug~ Mogri reported this for me already but Gold rush claim rewards even tho i had points was telling my points was not enough.
Sixth bug~ Resulting in previous bug i finally manage to get the gold rush to work buy opening n closing multiple times how ever the Expert skill book says you can CHOOSE which book to pick.
Yet no matter which one i pick i get the Expert skill for Multi blow everytime no matter which one i pick.
Seventh bug~Inside squad chat i have no filter i posted a SS on discord i dont know why this is but it should be fixed.
Eight~Palace war bug~ Throughout the entire 10 days we was never able to do Palace war it never appeared thus we never had a king or queen during our 10day period.
Ninth~ Fight for mines half the time we could not participate and last night when we did on my screen FC was in the lead with 5810 and BP was still at 5170 FC won..or so i thought apparently BP pulled ahead and have 5980 Points but why on my screen was this not register? Not gonna lie that ticks me off on my screen my clan was clearly the victor. how did BP gain 710 points without my screen ever registering it going up?
Tenth bug~Bloody battle the reaper does not attack or move Unless you personally walk up to him he will not attack you this should be fix'ed he should go on a hunt to kill other players.
Also around 400 seconds Me and another player both d'ced from the bloody battle while just sitting there(we wanted to know what happens if we actually survive the entire BLoody battle) curiosity killed the cat i suppose but we both disconnected from server(I ended up getting the win which im not proud of I enjoy winning with my power not because of some bug or server crash)

The worse bug i found~
this bug needs fixed and is easily exploited I DO NOT have a screen shot and im sorry for this.

Once Race event is over you can close the ranking board and actually explore the map i enjoy this idea so please dont remove it.
Once i finished the race last night i had this strong horrible gut feeling that there was abug somewhere...or a exploit(Sorry i been a Beta tester for way to many games as i never sleep all i do is game) but once i finished race i explored the map with the remaining time the only bugs i found was randomly getting stunned/Crippled even tho there was no red circles at all or glitching back n forth or jumping backwards.
So i tried one last final thing...I clicked the magic shoes...

Well it worked so please can this be fixed you can click the shoe to each NPC in race and teleport to them(I dont know if this works DURING the racing period but i know once you complete the race it does work) im assuming it can be done right from the start and this could easily be exploited so please for the love of the game fix this.

Eleventh~ On the far left of the screen we have all these buff icons and HP potion. every so often the Detail menu vanishes. I can't see what the buff does i can't see my remaining health potion storage the timer for XP buff my team/clan/squad buffs Anything its just a small black box.

Twelfth ~ If you go to character page and look in your Fashion/Outfits there is one that "Obtain in event page" if you click on this the Event page will open up(Currently it says Event has ended) how ever on the last day of the event rank 1 Heroine I was never able to claim the first place which gave 20 treasure maps 1 legendary item(cant remember which piece) and 3 cassandra essence(Useless in alpha since we cant even use her)

Today is last day of alpha so i posted what i know i had more but some of them i forgot about.
Some already posted. OH ! ONE MORE!

I can't post screen shot (I already tried adding some it won't let me)

But i have 1080 Speed on my character Even in Fury/Mounted up my speed stays 1080 even relogging im assuming this is "speed cap" but its worth questioning.

Forgot one more bug it only happened about 4 times in the course of 10days but Once in awhile fighting a boss once the shield would break No dice roll would pop up on my screen i had to SOLO the lvl 80 bosses for like 2days so no one else could have rolled anyway so i check my inventory to see if i got the box anyway..nothing No dice roll no loot.
Maybe it was just a visual bug on my end but it's worth looking into

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-5-26 13:28 , Processed in 0.116201 second(s), 10 queries .