Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 452|Reply: 6

gold [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-3-9 01:20:13 |Show all posts
how about make some event witch is not pay to win ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-9 07:44:45 |Show all posts
What do you mean whit "event"...

There are events that dont a payment

Goddness  Arrival
Race
World Boss
Infernal Vault
Place War

or

Gold Rush
Treasure Bowl
Quest
Arena

Yes there are some events for Top up / VIP but still there are Free Player events

In the future there will be a "free gold" event

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-9 10:54:20 |Show all posts
Mogri hes refferring to this bullshit event that started today that requires you to SPEND gold to get bonus items.
Or recharge gold they have a SPENDING and a RECHARGE reward event going on at the same fucking time which yes i agree with him

the EVERY day events are part of the "game play" those arent events those are Scheduled Events biiiiigg difference

that is BULLSHIT because we still aint even got our FREE gold we already earned.
Yet they gonna host another Pay to win event and continue to ignore our god damn shit im getting fed up with this fucking game i dont care if im breaking rules.

they done broke my trust which is more important than the damn rules. because this makes the SECOND time we got fucking lied to about our free gold.
at this point they should be doubling if not tripling our original rewards. they was able to give every1 in alpha 1000 gold just for making a character but they cant give a few measily characters a few hundred gold they earned??? ITS BEEN TWO FUCKING WEEKS @_@

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-9 11:01:01 |Show all posts
Yes i know the Devs shud give us our rewards from alpha

But the event that is now open is ok no big pay 2 win if you recharge/spend them out.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-9 13:52:16 |Show all posts
for me to participate in these top up events it would cost 3x times the money i have ( another country) só it is impossible to a free player ever reach a cash one, and the " free events" gives praticaly nothing compare to the cash ones, soo the gap betwen free and gold players are only growing bigger

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-10 07:23:53 |Show all posts
all this game cares about is money -_- hell they keep saying theyl fix bugs  yet half of them still aint fixed -_-

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-10 13:57:18 |Show all posts
a8upupipzq5e replied at 2018-3-9 13:52
for me to participate in these top up events it would cost 3x times the money i have ( another count ...

Yes, it is impossible for a free player to reach a casher. As the casher is supporting the game and the devs are rewarding them for it. The devs will always prioritize their playerbase with money rather than their free to plays.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-9-23 14:33 , Processed in 0.049959 second(s), 10 queries .