Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1537|Reply: 17

August Event [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-7 02:44:34 |Show all posts
Dear Players,

August has already come, and the Anniversary is coming soon. New updates are under testing now.

Before the Anniversary, we'll have another Monthly Event——August Event!

The Special Title and The Lucky Bag(NEW VERSION) will remain.

For more info:
http://forums.gamesprite.me/thread-17869-1-1.html

Time: August 1st --- August 31st

PS: The rewards will not be so easily to be obtained after the Anniversary version.

Let's boost our BP to prepare for the coming events and features!

July Events will be overdue on August 15th. Please contact us as soon as possible to claim your Rewards.

B23C8184F1BB7AAC93CF7336DD9D4A78.gif

The SAO Support Team

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-7 02:58:20 |Show all posts
Are you kidding?!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-7 03:57:56 |Show all posts
I don´t understand this...a new version from a pay event? Lucky Bag event...what is it in german? Ah, forget it...its an pay event...
Why this forum have a german forum part when nobody write announcements in there?

And when its will be harder to get the awakening runes after the update where will they still be if not in the casher events?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-7 06:41:09 |Show all posts
well i not take yet rewards rebate from july , send me 10k cor , but not diamonds , and u wanna top up in august , sorry but if u r joking isn't funny
Schermata 2018-08-07 alle 11.05.30.png

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-7 09:14:31 |Show all posts
This pm you got is just to get a message that there is a new event for the month everyone got it .....

Players who can claim July Lucky Bags, please contact us (via Discord and Ticket) by August 15th.
So do it befor the 16th of August.

Mogri

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-8 00:27:01 |Show all posts
andrey_neo replied at 2018-8-7 06:41
well i not take yet rewards rebate from july , send me 10k cor , but not diamonds , and u wanna top  ...

You have to open a lot of tickets to have your diamonds. I participated in the June 100% rebate event and never got my diamonds!
You better not top-up anymore: they like to receive the money, but not give you something in return ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-8 04:41:27 |Show all posts
Luftwaffer replied at 2018-8-8 07:27
You have to open a lot of tickets to have your diamonds. I participated in the June 100% rebate ev ...

isn't rebate cumulative ? them just send me half of what i top up, and send ticket with my mail with top up i made in day 28/7 and 29/7 , in june i never take rebate rewards, was a joking? in july for try i spend not too much just for try it , but is a fraud on players, i think is better go in other game to spend my money and where if there is rebate rewards 100% them give back what u spent not what them say

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 19:16:50 |Show all posts
So I have a couple questions about the August event. How Do I know that i'm in it and what are the rewards cause Its not very informative about it? As Im Li*mabow on s.390 and Im just curious cause Ive got over 5m bp and the servers only been active for i think 8 or 9 days.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 19:44:19 |Show all posts
Edited by MogriGames at 2018-8-11 02:49
pasdzxjxnf6pg3tr replied at 2018-8-11 02:16
So I have a couple questions about the August event. How Do I know that i'm in it and what are the r ...

Event I: Special Title only for you!

Tired of ordinary Titles? Wanna a special and unique Title?

The Top3 Payers(Cross-US&EU-server) in August will get a Costimized Title!! Just tell us your concept, we'll have a designer to make a unique Title for you!!

Example:

Title lasts for 1 month, and gives tremendous BP

Event II: Monthly Lucky Bag

How to develop my character? Diamonds? Mod Card? Powers? A Monthly Lucky Bag gives the all you need to get massive BP.
A Monthly Lucky Bag(April Version( Did change a bit)) contains:
1. Powers of each kind(5-30 for each)
2. Ancient Bottle Fragments(50-300)
3. Ancient Blessing Stone(1-5)
4. Random Diamond Pack(1k-8k)
5. Random Mod Pack(There is an opportunity that you can get the New Mod IcyFlame Dragon which provide massive BP!)

PS: When you open a Random Diamond/Mod Pack, there is a chance that you can get an extra random Diamond/Mod Pack
This is the last chance you can get so many rare items before the UPDATES on the 2nd SAO Anniversary!

How to get a Lucky Bag:
From (April 1st - April 30th), if your accumulative top-up reaches
6000 Diamonds(rebated Diamonds not included), you can claim Lucky Bag LV.1
12000 Diamonds, Lucky Bag LV.2
18000 Diamonds, Lucky Bag LV.3
24000 Diamonds, Lucky Bag LV.4
The higher lv the Lucky Bag is, the more and better items you'll get from it.
For example, Tom topped up 6k Diamonds on (April 2nd), he can claim Lucky Bag LV.1
He topped up another 6k Diamonds on (April 15th), he can claim Lucky Bag LV.2

You can click "Account Settings" on the Homepage to check how many Diamonds you have topped up.
Submit a Ticket or contact us on Discord to tell us the following info:
1) Your character name and server,
2) Registried email,    3) The Lucky Bag you can claim
And the Lucky Bag will be sent out in 3 business days.
( This Information ist from the April Event of Gamesprite for more Info of the April event please look at http://forums.gamesprite.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=17679)( Also they changed/added some stuff so dont think this is exactly in the Lucky Bags)

¸¸.•*¨*•The Real Mogri•*¨*•. ¸¸

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-10 20:11:43 |Show all posts
OH SO for August I just go to my account settings and Tell you how many diamonds i have topped up overall and submit a ticket to you guys on discord then do those 3 steps and wait.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-10-23 14:27 , Processed in 0.130972 second(s), 14 queries .