Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 17217|Reply: 23

Mount Introduction [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-5-5 18:47:18 |Show all posts
A good mount helps you greatly during adventure. You can move faster with a mount.                       
There are many mounts available in the game. Mount function is available when you have finished Lv13 main quest.

Mount Upgrade
        Click the “Upgrade” button in Mount interface to enter Mount Tier Upgrade Interface. Mount Orb is a must material for Tier Upgrade. Each activation will add luck points. More luck points means higher chance to upgrade successfully. When the luck points accumulate to a certain number, mount will upgrade automatically. Luck points will never clear for Mount which are lower than Tier 3. Starting from Tier 3, luck points will be cleared at 5:00 am every day.
        Higher Tier Mount can provide better attribute bonus to your main character.

Mount Soul and Advance Mount Soul
        Mount Soul and Advance Mount Soul are special “food” for your mount. You can obtain them from in-game events and use them on your loyal mount. The upper limit depends on your mount tier. Higher tier mount can use more Mount Soul and Advance Mount Soul.
        When your mount reaches Tier 3, you can use Mount Soul. Each Mount Soul will provide the following attribute bonus:
        ATK+150, Phy DEF+75, HP+250
        When your mount reaches Tier 5, you can use Advance Mount Soul. Each Advance Mount Soul will improve all Mount Attribute by 2%.

Mount Gear
        Mount Gear has four parts: Saddle, Horseshoe, Stirrup and Bridle. Every piece of Mount Gear is unique in game. You can never upgrade or fortify Mount Gear. So it’s very lucky to have a wonderful piece of Mount Gear.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-27 21:16:56 |Show all posts
does anyone have rough numbers on how many mount orbs are needed for each level?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-10-25 05:31:33 |Show all posts
Can we have numbers on Mount orbs needed please due to the fact the things reset after lvl 3 its a waste of orbs to just thrown them on the mount with this stupid idea of a timed reset.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-10-31 00:23:48 |Show all posts
Mount T5 to T6 or from Scorpian to Sapphire. I have 1154 + 350 advance mount ore. =1504. it used 1290 hehe
Bye

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-12-17 02:05:48 |Show all posts
How many mount ore for t7?
I have 2750 is it enough
The range is 2300 to 2600.

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

Post time 2016-12-17 06:52:08 |Show all posts
http://forums.gamesprite.me/thread-13856-1-1.html
here you can find the amount of mount orbs needed, including all other stuff as well...
look around on forums a bit before you ask for something that might already be there

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-12-17 08:08:42 |Show all posts
thx but I already have three chat related to sao. Like this
You can see DiglettThePkMn  
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Bloody Shadow

I don't Pay 2 Win, I Pay 2 Pla

Post time 2016-12-17 19:33:03 |Show all posts
then why do you ask for it? 0_0
also, the 'chart 6' and 'chart 8' are actually the same and that gets updated on the thread i linked

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-12-26 18:54:19 |Show all posts
I'm a new player, is there anyway not to activate the mount automatically??

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-12-26 20:28:37 |Show all posts
What do you mean activate automatically? If you mean a way not to have a mount, no there is not. And if you mean not to ride one, if you single click where you want to go it will just walk normally. Though in both cases I don't know why you would not want the mount, it gives you bp, and is much faster than movement without a mount

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-9-20 01:14 , Processed in 0.060794 second(s), 11 queries .