Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 17556|Reply: 27

Lover Introduction [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-5-5 18:57:24 |Show all posts
Love has no boundaries, it is just fate’s lead. You can share happiness together, fight together, and explore every instance together with a lover. So let’s introduce partner system to you in order to find a lover.
Click the button in the bottom part to open partner interface.

If you want to make a proposal, several conditions must be met.
1.        Both have reached Lv50
2.        Both characters are single in game
3.        Both are in the same guild
4.        Both must be at least VIP1 and online
5.        A wedding ring is needed for your proposal, 100 Diamond will be charged for it. The diamond will only be deducted from the one who has made the proposal, and the other is free.

If all the conditions are met, once you click the button, the other will receive the message.
Once accepted, all online players will receive a message and know it. Players can give the new couple best wishes to win 100 Intimacy reward.
The best wishes message will appear on the right part. Click the button to check the message and send Red Envelopes. Every 100 Cor in Red Envelope will grant 1 point Intimacy, and the new couple can obtain at most 500 points Intimacy from each Red Envelope.
After that when you click partner button, you could see a total new interface here. You can interact with your lover to obtain Intimacy points and upgrade your wedding ring level so to gain more attribute bonus. Wedding ring can be used to teleport to your lover directly.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-4 04:14:24 |Show all posts
Could we make the lover option obtainable with coupons please like it could cost 10k - 25k Coupons just i feel like this shouldnt be a VIP only function but its your choice i just feel like this would be a nice add to have

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-4 04:41:30 |Show all posts
It didnt always used to be a vip function was it changed and on what reasons?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-4 05:11:25 |Show all posts
It's not VIP. Just need diamonds

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-4 13:23:29 |Show all posts
yes but you need to be a donator to have those which is why i was suggesting make it purchasable for coupons as well

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-4 21:55:16 |Show all posts
TheTrueNight replied at 2016-7-4 13:23
yes but you need to be a donator to have those which is why i was suggesting make it purchasable for ...

OR at least they should make a way to get for free too... not all users can get acces to $.
No matter what it cost, or the time to craft the ring... but they should make it for free users too.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-7 23:10:28 |Show all posts
ryonell replied at 2016-7-4 21:55
OR at least they should make a way to get for free too... not all users can get acces to $.
No mat ...

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. If anything, it should be a longer, drawn out process for free, but an instantaneous one for people that pay.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-8 04:48:10 |Show all posts
you dont both need to be vip1, noither does actualy u just need 100 diamonds and only 1 person needs that

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-9 01:52:05 |Show all posts
I don't think it's really fair that some love options are ONLY diamonds. Some can't afford and the person who already bought the rings, they're already doing so much..it just hurts me XD

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-10-8 05:45:33 |Show all posts
I wish the ring was a loot from bosses or monsters. Also, is there a way to change coupons into diamonds?
I hope someone replies!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-8-22 18:47 , Processed in 0.120295 second(s), 11 queries .