Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 17415|Reply: 7

Training Area and Meditation Introduction [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-5-5 19:03:56 |Show all posts
Training Area
Training Area is available at Lv40. It is an auto battle area for players to kill monsters and obtain EXP to level up.
1.        Click the button at the bottom of the screen to enter.  

2.        In Training Area, monsters will be refreshed at a very quick speed, your EXP source will never run out.
3.        Click “A” or “Auto Battle” button to do your training automatically.
4.        Players can only enter Training Area which is correspond to the character’s level

5.        Training Area in fact is somewhere beautiful regardless of numerous monsters. You could also enjoy the beautiful scenery here.

Auto Battle Setting
1.        Click the button   around the mini map to check and change your auto battle setting.
2.        You can select what kind of loot you want here: Potion, material, special item and gear.
3.        You can even select what quality of gear you want to pick: All, Above Green, Above Blue or Above Purple
4.        You have three Auto Battle Area Options: Designated Location, Within Current Screen and Full Map.
5.        Auto Potion: Use Advance Potion first or Use Normal Potion first
6.        Revive Setting: if you are killed, can use Diamond to revive
7.        You can also choose to Meditate after a certain period of Auto Battle.

Meditation
If you want to AFK for a while but don’t want to waste the time, we strongly recommend you to Meditate. You can obtain EXP and Spirit from Meditation automatically.
Click “D” to start Meditation. If your character stay still for a while, Meditation will start automatically.
         In Swilvane, an area near NPC Sigurd is a special area for Meditation. Players can obtain more EXP here. Higher VIP level will also obtain higher EXP from Meditation.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-2 14:14:37 |Show all posts
In Swilvane, an area near NPC Sigurd is a special area for Meditation. Players can obtain more EXP here. Higher VIP level will also obtain higher EXP from Meditation.

I can't find this "Sigurd" NPC...
Can anyone elaborate on this?

thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-2 14:57:41 |Show all posts
They named that NPC "Sylph Traitor". A better explanation of the location would be to look on the map for the area left of the "Absolute Sword" NPC.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can grow

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-3 00:05:12 |Show all posts
Yumito replied at 2017-1-2 14:57
They named that NPC "Sylph Traitor". A better explanation of the location would be to look on the ma ...

Hey Yumito,

thanks for your reply!

I'm sitting next to the Sylph Traitor, yet no bonus for my meditation...
Do I need to search for a specific location?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-3 00:08:04 |Show all posts
Yumito replied at 2017-1-2 14:57
They named that NPC "Sylph Traitor". A better explanation of the location would be to look on the ma ...

Found it :-)

It's next to the Tailor, where the giant christmas tree is located.
Though it is 'only' a 30% bonus :-)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-26 07:49:40 |Show all posts
Does medation really gives more EXP and stuff like goin to Training zone ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-26 10:49:18 |Show all posts
Ok first I noticed that even with the latest flash, the game wont load when using firefox. The other thing is i have no idea what I'm doing or why i'm running around on auto pilot. Is there a idiots, idiot guide to the game i can read up on? Many thanks Dark

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-2-1 10:33:06 |Show all posts
NeverSick replied at 2017-1-26 13:49
Does medation really gives more EXP and stuff like goin to Training zone ?

that'd be debatable; VIP level's, crystals (green/purple/royal) affect percentage of exp gained through meditation, also gain more exp from most other sources with the crystals, the best test would be spend 1 minute fighting in training area, 1 minute meditating by the meditation zone and compare the exp gained

meditation also gains spirit, so people may prefer meditation to training area;

many seem to like quest area for killing things (annoying as hell...bugs everything) ¬¬

personally prefer training area as you gain "Uranus Tokens" from it, so extra guild contribution & Cor, where as other 2 are either exp & health/mana potions; or exp and spirit

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-12-17 03:47 , Processed in 0.180036 second(s), 11 queries .