Gamesprite Forums

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 21558|Reply: 9

Divine Weapon and Stylish Outfit Introduction [Copy URL]

Post time 2016-5-5 19:27:23 |Show all posts
Divine Weapon
        Introduction
        Divine Weapon is a kind of special and powerful weapon. It has a cool appearance and helps to boost your Battle Power greatly.

        Unlock Condition
        This function is available after Lv65 main quest; you can enter Divine Weapon interface from Character icon. All your Divine Weapons will be displayed in Divine Weapon interface but only the one from Lv65 main quest can be upgraded.

        Divine Weapon Upgrade
Click the “Upgrade” button in Divine Weapon interface to enter Divine Weapon Rank Upgrade Interface. Divine Weapon Orb is a must material for Rank Upgrade.

Each activation will add luck points. More luck points means higher chance to upgrade successfully. When the luck points accumulate to a certain number, Divine Weapon will upgrade automatically. Luck points will never clear for Divine Weapon which are lower than Tier 3. Starting from Tier 3, luck points will be cleared at 5:00 am every day.
Higher Tier Divine Weapon can provide better attribute bonus to your main character.

Stylish Outfit
        Introduction
Stylish Outfit is also important for players’ battle power in game. Unlike Divine Weapon, Stylish Outfit focus more in survival attributes. With a good Stylish Outfit, you will have a higher chance to survive in battlefield and achieve a better result.

        Source
There are many ways to obtain Stylish Outfit in game. Some are from super value event, some are from Exchange Shop. When you have reached some certain conditions, special Stylish Outfit will also unlock.

        Attribute Bonus
Stylish Outfit provides HP, Phy & Mana DEF, Dodge and Tenacity attributes. A better Stylish Outfit means a higher chance of survival in this Death Game!

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-6-26 20:43:55 |Show all posts
Thanks for this, clarifies this system much better.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-5 07:17:43 |Show all posts
how many need orb from 1 going 2 going 3 4 going 5 etc cyz we need to know before spend money again gonna waste cuz 5:00am will wipe that that ty

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-8-3 04:02:51 |Show all posts
and how to change the character name....??
why my name is "whatever gonzales"...??

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-8-3 04:57:37 |Show all posts
Dagayashi replied at 2016-8-3 04:02

You can't change your name. you could've changed your name when you picked your character/class. Since you didn't pick a name it gave you a random name.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-9-10 09:43:12 |Show all posts

There's also a new update coming out soon that includes cards you can use to change your character name

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-11-17 02:08:44 |Show all posts
why hasnt anyone shared how many of what is needed to proceed?

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-11-17 03:46:46 |Show all posts
JypsieMars replied at 2016-11-17 03:08
why hasnt anyone shared how many of what is needed to proceed?

We are sharing these information ever since the game started. We gathered them in a thread, actually I'm wondering how you could have missed the thread. It has been Sticked and Highlighted recently in this section:
http://forums.gamesprite.me/thread-13856-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-11-23 10:53:45 |Show all posts
i used 500 weapon orb to up 3>4

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-24 17:05:24 |Show all posts

Actually there is a way to change your character's name. In the shop, there is an item under the common section called "Name Change Card. But it costs 299 diamonds.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|Gamesprite Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-12-17 03:47 , Processed in 0.311516 second(s), 11 queries .